Monday, May 28, 2007

FlickrView 0.4


I finally took some time to progress in LSL scripting :
- rewrote the notecard reading to be reusable in future scripts (and allow easier configuration for end-user),
- control panel with dialog menu (a simple way to reset and restart slide show currently),
- two-pass photo show (medium size first for fast download then original size for best resolution in larger frames),
- automatic scaling (only adapting on original size currently),
- automatic resizing (follow the size of the frame in-world, playing with linked messages between scripts).

I could quickly be able to share to some beta testers soon before playing with a more with dialog menu and authentication (would love to check new pictures from contacts in world).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. You know my opinion, but I'll repeat it here: W00t! ;)

Looker Lumet said...

Wow,I am highly interested to see how it works!

Nadine Nozaki said...

I would love to test it for you.

Anonymous said...

Cool! I stocked tons of flickr photos. If I enable to show it in-world.wow nice. Love to test it, plz.